18 20 January 2023 Ended
Journées Chevreul 2023
The ‘Journées Chevreul’ will provide the opportunity to review all the research topics on lipids.
The opening session will be followed by a series of lectures around 6 main themes:
- Oméga3 in the Brain
- Genomic/Varietal Selection & Oilseed Sector
- Lipids, Nutrition and Human Health
- Lipids in the Ocean & Microorganisms
- Lipids & Brain
- Lipochemistry, Emulsion & New Technologies
- Claire Berton-Carabin, Biopolymers Interactions Assemblies Unit; Claire Bourlieu-Lacanal, Agropolymer Engineering and Emerging Technologies Joint Research Unit (INRAE, Univ. Montpellier, Cirad , L’Institut Agro) as member of the Scientific committee;
- Niyazi Acar, Centre for Taste and Feeding Behavior (INRAE, CNRS, Univ. Burgundy-Franche Comté, Agrosup Dijon) and Corinne Joffre, Nutrition and Integrative Neurobiology Joint Research Unit (INRAE, Univ. Bordeaux), as Scientific chair;
- Caroline Michaski, Cardiovascular Diseases, Metabolism, Diabetology and Nutrition Joint Research Unit (Inserm, INRAE, Univ. Lyon 1); Jean-Denis Faure, Jean-Pierre Bourgin Institute (INRAE, AgroParisTech); Romain Valentin, Laboratory of Agro-Industrial Chemistry (INRAE, Toulouse INP-ENSIACET) and Cécile Gladine, Human Nutrition Research Unit (INRAE, Univ. Clermont-Auvergne), as Speaker.