In the heart of a large agricultural and forestry region, the INRAE Nouvelle-Aquitaine Bordeaux centre conducts innovative and targeted research in the fields of plant sciences, ecology and environment, human and social sciences, neurosciences and nutrition.
The teams :
- 21 research units, of which 9 are mixed and 6 are experimental, spread over ten geographical locations;
- 596 permanent staff, 47.5% of whom are women;
- 175 contract FTEs, 63.4% of whom are women;
- 288 full members of our partners present in our centre's units.
- 63M€ budget;
- 21 infrastructures (technical platforms, observation facilities, genetic resources conservatories).
The results :
- 430 partnership agreements, including 30 with Europe around 600 publications in peer-reviewed journals.