The application files can be downloaded until 5 March 2021 5pm (Paris time).
Positions are open each year to people with a title recognizing them as disabled workers. This is a call for applications. The application files received will identify potential collaborators whose research themes meet the scientific priorities of the institute.
In the face of the increase in the world's population, climate change, scarcity of resources and decline in biodiversity, INRAE develops solutions for multiperformance agriculture, high quality food and sustainable management of resources and ecosystems.
Main responsibilities and required degrees:
Research engineers (IR) take part in setting up research activities and promoting and disseminating scientific and technical information. They guide and coordinate the various technical and administrative activities that support research programmes. They may also take on management responsibilities within their research unit or division.
> Required degree: Engineering degree, PhD or equivalent
Research scientists (CRCN) work to produce new knowledge in their research fields and share the results of their research with society: finding economic and social uses for results, disseminating scientific and technical information, training in and through research, and developing scientific exchanges abroad.
> Required degree: PhD or equivalent.
- Applications are open until March 5, 2021
- Examination of applications by general management and orientation of applications to one or more division heads: end of March 2021
- Contacts between the division, the research unit and the candidate for the construction of a reception project for research engineers and a research project for research scientists: April / May 2021
- Return of projects to the Human Resources Department: June 2021
- Final arbitration by general management: mid-June 2021.