Applications from 8 February to 8 March 2022 on jobs.inrae.fr/en
Joining INRAE, the world’s top institute for research on agriculture, food and the environment, involves finding solutions for society’s greatest challenges: adapting to climate change, food security, human health, transitioning to new agricultural systems, preserving natural resources, restoring biodiversity and anticipating and managing risks.
Working at INRAE also means being part of stimulating teams with strong values as demonstrated by our commitment to diversity and equality in the workplace. INRAE has been awarded dual Equality-Diversity accreditation. Likewise, the HR Excellence in Research certification highlights the quality of our HR policy which promotes training and mobility, ensures a good work-life balance and implements transparent recruitment procedures.
Who can apply?
- Researchers who have obtained their PhD. Candidates must have published articles on the results of their PhD. Candidates are recruited on the basis of their scientific competence which they will put to the service of INRAE’s major research topics.
- Applications are open to researchers of all nationalities.
- Opening date for applications: February 8, 2022
- Submission deadline for applications: March 8, 2022
- Shortlisting: between mid-April and mid-May 2022
- Final selection: June 2022
Positions are open in many fields such as:
Agronomy, forestry and livestock research – Cell biology – Molecular biology – Ecology – Economics – Process engineering – Genomics and other omics approaches – Geosciences – Computer science and artificial intelligence – Mathematics – Nutrition – Sociology
Meet research scientists at INRAE:
How does the diet of trout affect their metabolism? That is what Lucie Marandel, a research scientist in the Nutrition, Metabolism, Aquaculture (NuMeA) joint research unit, is trying to understand via nutrient-induced epigenetic regulation.
INRAE researcher Francesco Accatino studies the link between sustainability and social perceptions in agricultural systems. At the institute, he is carrying out a wide range of projects that combine modelling with semi-quantitative approaches.