- Febuary 11, online: PREZODE - Joining forces to escape the era of pandemics
Launched in 2021 during the One Planet Summit on Biodiversity, the PREZODE international initiative and its partners presented the European challenges identified through one year of co-construction workshops organized around the world in 2021.
PREZODE is an international initiative to prevent the emergence of disease of animal origin, launched in January 2021.
- June 2-3, Dijon, France: Towards Pesticide Free Agriculture - What research to meet the pesticide reduction objectives embedded in the European Green Deal?
Organized with the French National Research Programme "Growing and Protecting Crops Differently" (Cultiver et Protéger Autrement) and the European Research Alliance “Towards a Chemical Pesticide-Free agriculture”, the European scientific conference will bring together researchers and professionals from all over Europe to discuss the latest research results to pave the way towards 0 pesticides in agriculture.
This joint declaration of intent was signed by 24 research organisations from 16 European countries in February 2020, driven by INRAE and its German counterparts ZALF and JKI, with the ambitious vision of an agriculture free of chemical pesticides.
- February 7, Colmar, visit of the INRAE research centre in Colmar by European Ministers of Agriculture and the European Commissioner for Agriculture
On 7 February, the Grand Est-Colmar Centre received the visit of the 27 European Ministers of Agriculture and the European Commissioner for Agriculture, as well as Philippe Mauguin, Chair and CEO of INRAE.
- March 21, Paris and online: Civic engagement in the European Union Missions for Horizon Europe research and innovation programme
In parallel to the debates that will take place during the high-level conference on civic engagement in the European Union's Missions, organized by the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, a civil society and research forum will be held in which concrete examples of civic engagement in research will be presented.
Jean-François Soussana, INRAE Vice-President of International Policy and member of the board on soils, will coordinate the workshop - A pact for healthy soils in Europe: 100 "living laboratories" and "flagship labs" to lead the transition to healthy soils by 2030.
During the forum, INRAE and Afes will host a stand dedicated to soils and participatory science and research.
- March 22, Paris and online: Epidemiological surveillance platforms
As part of the seminar on epidemiological surveillance platforms in animal health, plant health and surveillance of the food chain, organised by the French Ministry of Agriculture and Food, Sylvie Malembic-Maher from INRAE, will present the plant health epidemiological surveillance platform (ESV): the surveillance of grapevine decline.
Launched on 9 July 2018, the Plant Health Epidemiological Surveillance Platform aims to monitor and contribute to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of epidemiological surveillance in plant health.
- June 13, One Health - Rethink tomorrow's livestock farming