This conference is part of the IWA Specialist Group “Wetland Systems for Water Pollution Control” conference series, which is a bi-annual conference series that acts as a global forum for discussion and knowledge sharing on the state of the art in scientific and practical development and implementation of natural and constructed wetlands and other nature-based solutions for providing water quality improvement and other co-benefits and ecosystem services.
- Wetlands in Urban Environments
- Wetlands for Water Reuse and Resource Recovery
- Intensified Wetlands
- Emerging Contaminants
- Wetland Co-benefits and Multifunctionalities
- Wetland Process Understanding and Modelling
- Wetlands for Water Pollution Control
- Monitoring and Remote Sensing of Wetlands
- Wetland Conservation and Restoration
- Climate Change and Adaptation
- Jaime Nivala, RU Reduce, reuse, recover wastewater resources - REVERSAAL, as co-chair of the Organizing Committee
- Pascal Molle, Jean-Marc Choubert, Florent Chazarenc - REVERSAAL, as members of the Organizing Committee
- Laura Delgado-González - REVERSAAL, as member of the Programme Committee
- Nicolas Forquet - REVERSAAL, as member of the Scientific Committee.