20 22 September 2023
EGEA Conference 2023: Diet, Fruit and vegetables and One Health: what contributions?
The conference is co-chaired by Professor Elio Riboli and Dr Joël Doré. The One Health approach challenges all health actors – human, animal and environment – to adopt a transversal and holistic perspective. For its 20th anniversary, EGEA aims to explore the contribution of diet and fruit and vegetables to global health.
1. Fruit and vegetables: what are the benefits for human health and for food and nutritional security?
2. Fruit and vegetables at the core of sustainability: what environmental and social impacts, and levers?
3. Increasing fruit and vegetables in our diet: what are the determinants of consumer behaviour and choice?
4. Placing fruit and vegetables at the centre of the One Health discussion - Solutions, recommendations, actions and priorities
Call for abstracts: posters and oral communications
Deadline: 30 May 2023
The 9th edition of EGEA invites the scientific communities, as well as all stakeholders interested in food and health issues, to jointly examine and address the contribution of diet and specifically of fruit and vegetables to the One Health approach. The aim is to illustrate with scientific evidence, how they contribute to human health and the sustainability of food systems while exploring the role of consumers in increasing the proportion of fruit and vegetables in their diet. Researchers, scholars, practitioners, and students are invited to submit abstracts for oral paper presentations (up to 3 per session) and poster presentations.
More information on the EGEA conference
- Conference website: https://www.egeaconference.com/
- Registration (early bird until 15 April)
- Call for abstracts
- Welcome note from Pr Elio Riboli and Dr Joël Doré
- EGEA Scientific Committee