The event is organized by the Center of Excellence Nikon Nantes (CENN), a French collaboration between Nikon, the MicroPICell platform (UMS3556 INSERM CNRS University of Nantes) and the APEX platform (UMR703 PAnTher INRAE Oniris). It will bring together internationally-renowned scientists, experts in clarification, adaptive optics, light sheet and multiphoton imaging techniques.
To create a specific identity for this event, a link with the Art Museum of Nantes will be proposed, which will provide a dimension combining Art and Science.
- Matthia Karreman, University Hospital Heidelberg and DKFZ Heidelberg, Germany
- Boudewijn Van Der Sanden, TIMC-IMAG UMR 5525, Grenoble Alpes University, France
- Gabriel Popescu, Quantitative Light Imaging Laboratory, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, US
- Julien Colombelli, Institute for Research in Biomedicine, Barcelona, Spain
- Irene Costantini, LENS - European Laboratory for Non-linear Spectroscopy, Florence University, Italy
- Brigitte Delhomme and Martin Oheim, Brain Physiology Lab - CNRS UMR 8118, Paris Descartes University, France
- Antoine Delon, Institute for Advanced Biosciences, Grenoble Alpes University, France
Program and registration: https://symposium.inrae.fr/second-biennale-of-the-cenn