27 28 May 2021 Ended
2nd Biennial of the CENN on advanced microscopy
The Second International CENN Biennial on Advanced Microscopy will be held on May 27 and 28, 2021.
The event is organized by the Center of Excellence Nikon Nantes (CENN), a French collaboration between Nikon, the MicroPICell platform (UMS3556 INSERM CNRS University of Nantes) and the APEX platform (UMR703 PAnTher INRAE Oniris). It will bring together internationally-renowned scientists, experts in clarification, adaptive optics, light sheet and multiphoton imaging techniques.
To create a specific identity for this event, a link with the Art Museum of Nantes will be proposed, which will provide a dimension combining Art and Science.
- Matthia Karreman, University Hospital Heidelberg and DKFZ Heidelberg, Germany
- Boudewijn Van Der Sanden, TIMC-IMAG UMR 5525, Grenoble Alpes University, France
- Gabriel Popescu, Quantitative Light Imaging Laboratory, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, US
- Julien Colombelli, Institute for Research in Biomedicine, Barcelona, Spain
- Irene Costantini, LENS - European Laboratory for Non-linear Spectroscopy, Florence University, Italy
- Brigitte Delhomme and Martin Oheim, Brain Physiology Lab - CNRS UMR 8118, Paris Descartes University, France
- Antoine Delon, Institute for Advanced Biosciences, Grenoble Alpes University, France
Program and registration: https://symposium.inrae.fr/second-biennale-of-the-cenn