The program relies on interactive classes, conferences including international speakers and hands-on activities.
- Plant pathology: new technologies for pathogen detection
- Phenotyping applied to plant health monitoring
- Insect chemical ecology for pest control
- Plant resistance inducers (elicitors) in crop protection
- Parasitic plants
- Seed microbiota and seed-borne pathogens
- Fruit post harvest quality, sensory analyses of plant products
- Architecture characterization of ornamental plants
- Plant physiology
The program is open to Master's students and possibly to Bachelor's students in the fields of agriculture, plant science and biological science. A good level of English is required.