22 February 01 March 2020 Ended
Paris - Parc des expositions de la porte de Versailles
Paris International Agricultural Show 2020
Meet INRAE researchers at the Paris International Agricultural Show 2020 in Hall 4, aisle B
On the INRAE stand
Our stand will be situated in Pavillon 4 – Aisle B – Stand n° 91
- Visitors are welcome to discover the missions and activities of our new institute INRAE (resulting from the merger between INRA and IRSTEA)
- Partners can come and have a chat with our researchers in the course of our BtoB meetings
- English speakers are welcom
- How will our planet be in 2030?
- Agriculture: climate change, reduction of pesticides…
- Food: eating habits, food quality, microbiota, preventing food wastage…
- Environment: water and soil quality, biodiversity preservation, renewable energies, treatment and recycling of waste and sewage…
Visitors will be able to contribute to research and science.
A day, a chef, a recipe and a scientist
Daily presentation of a recipe created by a chef and based on the results of a research team.
Tuesday February 25th in the afternoon: Agriculture in 2030?
Meetings on the stand
- In the morning: organized for and with our partners, 2 hours
- In the afternoon: open to the public, 30 minutes to 1 hour