03 05 July 2023
9th Symposium on Antimicrobial Resistance in Animals and the Environment (ARAE 2023)
The 9th Symposium on Antimicrobial Resistance in Animals and the Environment (ARAE 2023) will be held in Tours, France. The ARAE symposium, created by the Val de Loire INRAE Research Centre, has been a great success since 2007 with many scientists from all over the world.
The aim of the ARAE conference is to present a global vision of the impact of antibiotic use and resistance in the animal world, its environment and consecutive repercussion on human health. During six sessions, all aspects related to epidemiology of antibiotic-resistant bacterial pathogens with a zoonotic potential, mobile elements containing resistance genes, emerging antimicrobial resistance mechanisms, resistome of microbiotas, and the role of the environment as dissemination routes and potential source of resistance genes transfer will be discussed.
- Monitoring and molecular epidemiology of antimicrobial resistance
- Roles of the environment in resistance evolution and transmission
- Mechanisms and dissemination of antimicrobial resistance in animal and zoonotic pathogens
- Novel approaches, methods and tools dedicated to antimicrobial resistance (detection, evolution, diagnostics, surveillance)
- Understanding the connection of antimicrobial resistance between Animals and Humans
- Open themes related to antimicrobial resistance
- Website opening: November 2022
- Opening of abstract submission: January 6, 2023
- Opening of online registration: February 2023
- Abstract submission deadline: March 31, 2023
- Registration deadline: May 15, 2023