The Global Soil Biodiversity Initiative, launched in 2011, is a major stakeholder in the development of soil biodiversity policy, and the accelerating scientific knowledge underpinning the vast biological diversity contained in terrestrial soils worldwide. Among its various activities, the GSBI launched the Global Soil Biodiversity Conference held in Dijon (France, 2014) and in Nanjing (China, 2017).
The 3rd Global Soil Biodiversity Conference to be held in Dublin (Ireland) in 2023 will expand on previous GSBI conferences and convene the world’s leading experts in this interdisciplinary field of soil biodiversity science to present and discuss recent advances addressing the urgency of meeting global challenges which link to human, animal and plant health and a more sustainable world.
- Global Drivers of Biodiversity
- Soil Biodiversity for Sustainable Agriculture
- Aboveground-Belowground Interactions
- Novel Techniques in Soil Biodiversity Research
- Threats to Soil Biodiversity & Protection of Soil Biodiversity
- Restoration of Soil Biodiversity
With Laurent Philippot, INRAE as member of the International scientific committee.