The topic of the International Symposium on Landslides 2024 is:
“Landslides across the scales: from the fundamentals to engineering applications”
This topic will be addressed through the following items:
- Multiscale constitutive modelling for soils and rocks
- Weathering effects on soil and rock destabilization
- Permafrost and ground stability
- Survey techniques
- Modelling of soil and rock hazards
- Recent progress in digital tools for landslide modelling
- Risk analysis and mitigation
- Modelling and design of protective structures
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques applied to slope engineering
- Encourage researchers, authorities and companies to work together and involve inhabitants
With the participation of
- Antoine Wautier and Guillaume Chambon, Institute of Environmental Geosciences (IGE), as members of the Scientific committee.
- Stéphane Lambert, IGE, as a member of the Organizing Committee.