- Axel Kahn, President of the Ethics Committee. Doctor of Medicine and Doctor of Science, Research Director at Inserm. Currently President of the Ligue nationale contre le cancer.
- Michel Badré, Vice President of the Ethics Committee. Member of the Economic, Social and Environmental Council. Graduate engineer of Ecole Polytechnique - Ecole nationale du Génie rural, des Eaux et des Forêts. Member of the Economic, Social and Environmental Council, in the group of environmental associations
- Madeleine Akrich, research director at MINES ParisTech (Center for the Sociology of Innovation - CSI), graduate engineer of MINES ParisTech and Doctor of Socioeconomics of Innovation
- Bernadette Bensaude-Vincent, Professor emeritus at the University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Associate Professor of Philosophy and Doctor of Arts and Humanities
- Jean-Louis Bresson, Nutritionist-Physician, University Professor, founder of the centre for clinical investigation Necker-Cochin
- Céline Boudet, Ineris, scientific coordinator, risk assessment specialist in health and environment (epidemiology, toxicology, biostatistics)
- Mireille Dosso, Director of the Pasteur Institute of the Ivory Coast, Professor of Microbiology
- Françoise Gaill, Director of research at French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS), executive officer at the CNRS, former head of the French Institute of Ecology and Environment (INEE). Biologist, specialist in deep-water oceanic ecosystems
- Stéphanie Lacour, Director of research at French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS), Doctor of Private Law. Associate Director of the Standards, Sciences & Techniques Research Group of the CNRS
- Marie-Geneviève Pinsart, Philosopher, Professor in Applied Ethics at the Université Libre de Bruxelles. Member of the Ethics Advisory Committee for research in partnership (CCERP) of the IRD
- Pere Puigdomènech, Research Professor at the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC) at the Molecular Biology Institute of Barcelona, Doctor in Biological Sciences
- Michel Sauquet, graduate of the Institute of Political Studies in Paris, Doctor in Applied Economics. Teacher specialized in intercultural issues.
- Hervé Théry, Geographer, Associate Professor at the University of Sao Paulo (Brazil), Research Director emeritus at the CNRS
Joint secretariat of the INRAE-CIRAD-IFREMER-IRD Ethics Committee
The secretariat of the committee is provided jointly by the 4 organisations, the administrative support is provided by INRAE.
INRAE: Christine Charlot, Secretary General, with the support of Nathalie Hermet
CIRAD: Philippe Feldmann, Marie de Lattre-Gasquet
The IRD joined the INRAE-CIRAD-IFREMER Joint Ethics Committee in 2020. The Committee has been meeting since 2016 and has formulated 3 opinions, pursuing the work of the INRA-CIRAD Joint Ethics Committee which had published 9 opinions.