Of all the centre's experimental schemes, five leverage a “systems” approach applying the principles of agroecology to design and evaluate the technical, economic and environmental performance of cattle, goat, pig and poultry farming systems, including in organic agriculture.
- Alteravi: a platform for alternative poultry farming dedicated to the study of poultry farming systems with access to outdoor runs with grasslands or trees (AB certified)
- Patuchev: a scheme for studying farming systems for grass-fed goats
- Oasys: a scheme for designing, evaluating and modelling an innovative water- and energy-efficient dairy cattle system resilient to climate change
- Transi’marsh: a full-scale experiment to design and evaluate a suckler cow farming system producing and developing wetland plant biodiversity (AB certified)
- Porganic: a scheme to remove technical barriers in organic pig production.
Three of these experiments are dedicated to organic agriculture:
- SOERE-ACBB: observation and experimentation system for environmental research (SOERE) into sown grasslands
- Ecobee: scheme for observing bees in open environments
- PEA: INRAE's animal experimentation platform for pigs
- Sensory analysis laboratory for testing the quality of meat, eggs and delicatessen meat
- CRB: Biological Resource Centre for forage and lawn grass species
- Siclex: extreme climate simulator