The plenary lectures & parallel sessions will cover the following subjects:
- Neonatal microbiome ; Non gut microbiotas
- Multi-omics analysis
- Microbiota-Gut-Brain Axis
- Data Analysis ; Methods For Data Analysis
- The impact of the Gut Microbiome on Human Health: Elucidating Mechanisms of Action
- The Canadian Microbiome Initiative ; IHMC Million Microbiomes from Human Project
- Coeliac Disease ; Liver Disease ; Inflammatory bowel disease
- Diagnostic Tools
The program will include the latest scientific developments and a variety of activities of interest for early-stage to senior researchers, clinical professionals, academia, the industry as well as the general public. Commercial virtual stands will also be present for the duration of the congress to foster networking and commercial opportunities among companies and delegates attending the event.
The event will also include the 7th edition of the Barcelona Debates on the Human Microbiome, from microbes to human, a meeting where the most recent studies on the complex human-microbiome relationship and how the microbiome can influence in improving clinical practices are discussed.
With the participation of
- Mathieu Almeida, US MetaGenoPolis (INRAE) as invited speaker - The French Gut: 100K French microbiomes in health and disease
- Joël Doré, UMR Microbiologie de l'alimentation au service de la santé (INRAE, AgroparisTech) as member of the Scientific Committee.